For this article, I will discuss
Nessa's Prize Winning Chunky 3 Bean Chili.
You can have Nessa's Prize Winning Chunky 3 Bean Chili using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Nessa's Prize Winning Chunky 3 Bean Chili
- It's of ground Hamburger.
- You need of ground Bison.
- It's of medium-large Green Pepper.
- You need of Yellow Onion.
- You need of Red Onion.
- You need of Dark Kidney Beans.
- Prepare of Light Kidney Beans.
- It's of whole cut Green Beans.
- Prepare of diced tomatoes & jalapenos.
- You need of stewed tomatoes.
- Prepare of tomato sauce.
- Prepare of large can tomato paste.
- It's of small can tomato paste.
- It's of chili seasoning.
- It's of brown sugar.
- You need of small red chili pepper.
Nessa's Prize Winning Chunky 3 Bean Chili instructions
- Add all canned items to slow cooker/crockpot..
- Brown Hamburger and Bison one after the other or in separate pans. Drain and Add to Mixture..
- Cut Peppers and Onions and mix into everything else. Optional: Cut Chili Pepper and Add also..
- Add Brown Sugar and Chili Spice and Mix everything thoroughly. Slow cook on low for a day or two for added flavor and softer textures. You can also add more or less brown sugar and/or spice to taste..
- Top with Green Onion, Chives, Shredded Cheese, Sour Cream (our family favorite😉), or Anything You Choose!.
- Made too Much? Freeze for later!.
Thus our article which we give the title: