For this article, I will discuss
Stir-Fried pork and long beans with red curry paste.
You can cook Stir-Fried pork and long beans with red curry paste using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Stir-Fried pork and long beans with red curry paste
- You need 1/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of red curry paste.
- You need 625 g of boneless pork butt or lion, thinly sliced.
- It's 10 of kaffir lime leaves, stemmed.
- You need 500 g of green beans, cut in 1 inch pieces.
- You need 5 of fresh long red chillied, cut into strips.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of palm sugar.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of white sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of fish sauce.
- You need 1 cup of thai basil leaves, coarsely torn.
Stir-Fried pork and long beans with red curry paste step by step
- Heat oil in wok, medium to high heat. Add curry paste and cook, stirring constantly till fragrant (1-2 minutes).
- Add meat and stir until opaque on all sides, 2-3 minutes. Add 10 Kaffir lime leaves, beans, chillies and cook for further 2 minutes.
- Add palm sugar, White sugar. Fish sauce and basil. Stir well, then remove from heat and transfer to platter.
Thus our article which we give the title: