For this article, I will discuss
Crispy Yam fritters suranche chaap veg crispy Yam fish fry.
You can have Crispy Yam fritters suranche chaap veg crispy Yam fish fry using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crispy Yam fritters suranche chaap veg crispy Yam fish fry
- Prepare of yam/suram.
- You need of Tamarind.
- Prepare of Ginger garlic paste.
- It's of red chilli powder.
- You need of turmeric powder.
- You need of Garam masala.
- You need of Kashmiri red chilli powder.
- You need of green chilli paste.
- It's of For coating.
- Prepare of rice flour.
- Prepare of Sooji/ rava.
- Prepare of Oil for shallow fry.
Crispy Yam fritters suranche chaap veg crispy Yam fish fry instructions
- Take 500 grams of yam/suran first peel off the skin,and wash it nicely for normal water and cut into slices, keep water for boiling keep gas on high flame and add 1 tsp salt and 3 to 4 pieces of tamarind..
- Meanwhile water is boiling take 4 to 5 pieces of tamarind and soak in the water for 5 minutes and keep a side, now water is boiling put yam pieces into it, cover the lid keep it for 5 minutes after 5 minutes open the lid..
- Strain the water completely in the strainer keep a side, now remove the tamarind pulp and keep a side. Other side keep a pan on gas medium flame, take a big plate add 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste, red chilli powder, garam masala salt as per taste and add tamarind pulp mix well, make a masala..
- Now apply masala on yam one by one complete the rest of the yam for 5 to 10 minutes. Take a another plate add rice flour, Sooji Rava, red chilli powder, and salt as per taste and make a mixture for coating..
- Coat yam on all the side with coated mixture and put in the hot oil one by one cook for 5 minutes and turn another side and cook for 3 minutes..
- After 3 minutes remove from the pan one by one in the kitchen towel and serve hot in a serving plate..
- Our delicious and tasty and healthy Crispy Yam fritters/suranche chaap/veg crispy Yam fish fry are ready to eat, it is a veg starter if veg side dish, you can try if you like my recipes Please share and comments..
Thus our article which we give the title: