For this article, I will discuss
Beef Onion Soup.
You can have Beef Onion Soup using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Beef Onion Soup
- It's 1/2 pound of potato.
- It's 2-1/2 pound of ground chuck.
- It's 1 cup of chopped celery.
- It's 2 of large onion.
- You need 1 quart of beef broth.
- Prepare 2/3 pound of carrots.
- Prepare 1-1/2 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 1-1/2 teaspoon of red wine vinegar.
- It's 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- You need To taste of parmesan cheese shredded.
Beef Onion Soup instructions
- Slice the onion peel, slice it In half and then slice thinly..
- Peel and cube the potato, slice the carrots, and chop the celery..
- Brown the beef with the onions, carrots, celery, and Potatoes..
- When browned Add the spices..
- Add the broth and simmer for 30-40 minutes..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!!! I served with my homemade croutons..
Thus our article which we give the title: