For this article, I will discuss
Drunken Beef and Onions.
You can cook Drunken Beef and Onions using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Drunken Beef and Onions
- It's 3 pounds of beef chuck roast 1 large onion.
- It's 2 of large carrot.
- Prepare 1 cup of Cabernet Sauvignon Merlot.
- You need 2 cup of beef broth.
- It's 2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ground white pepper.
- It's 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- It's 7 of pats butter (7 tablespoons).
- You need 1 cup of raisins.
Drunken Beef and Onions step by step
- Preheat oven 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Remove silver skin membrane and slice into medallions. Season the beef. Salt, pepper, and garlic..
- Cover the bottom of a 10 inch oven safe Dish..
- Cover with half the onion, half the raisins..
- Add rest of meat, onions, and raisins. Add sliced carrot..
- Season with seasoned salt. Add Bay leaves. Add wine and broth.
- Put into oven for 1-1/2 hours.
- Add butter pats and put back in for 1 hour.
- Take out of oven and let rest keep covered 1 hour at least..
- Serve after reheating..
- I hope you enjoy!.
Thus our article which we give the title: