For this article, I will discuss
sugar snap pea & cherry tomato pasta. Say hello to this super easy sugar snap peas with lemon side dish. This sugar snap peas recipe is my go-to side dish recipe when I don't have a lot of time for preparing a healthy side dish. Hello Chef! helps busy families eat healthy, tasty food.
Sugar snap peas are easy to grow, and lots of fun to eat. Sugar snap peas are delicious and easy to prepare. You can eat them raw or cooked, and they go great with a variety of different recipes. You can have sugar snap pea & cherry tomato pasta using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of sugar snap pea & cherry tomato pasta
- It's 1/2 cup of low-fat cottage cheese.
- It's 1/2 cup of nonfat buttermilk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of extra-virgin olive oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of chopped fresh dill.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chopped fresh parsley.
- You need 2 1/2 tbsp of freshly grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 tsp of freshly grated lemon zest.
- Prepare 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 8 oz of whole-wheat bowtie pasta.
- It's 8 oz of fresh sugar snap peas, trimmed (about 2 cups).
- It's 2 cup of red and yellow cherry tomatoes, halved.
- Prepare 4 of scallions, trimmed and thinly sliced.
Raw sugar snap peas are a convenient snack you can take. Spread sugar snap peas in a single layer on a medium baking sheet, and brush with olive oil. If you like shallots and sugar snap peas you're going to love this easy and delicious recipe! The garden pea is slightly sweeter than the snow pea but has a much.
sugar snap pea & cherry tomato pasta step by step
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil for coming pasta.
- Meanwhile, puree cottage cheese until smooth in a blender or mini food processor. Add buttermilk and oil process until smooth. Scrape into a storage container and stir in dill, parsley, parmesan, lemon zest and lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper. Cover and set aside in the refrigerator..
- Cook pasta in boiling water until just tender, about 10 minutes. Add peas and cook until crisp-tender, about 1 minute. Drain and rinse under cold running water..
- Place pasta and peas in a large container and toss with tomatoes and scallions. Season with salt and pepper..
- Just before serving, toss salad with dressing..
Sugar snap peas sautéed with minced garlic, salt, and pepper. Sugar snap peas have a thicker shell than snow peas, and they are also plumper. The pods should be bright green and crisp (when broken in half, they should make a snapping sound, similar to green. They make a perfect side dish to Kung Pao Chicken or Szechuan Chicken to balance out their spice! Sugar snap peas are about to become your newest veggie love.
Thus our article which we give the title: