For this article, I will discuss
Garlic and Bacon Green Beans.
You can cook Garlic and Bacon Green Beans using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Garlic and Bacon Green Beans
- You need of green beans, fresh, rinsed, ends trimmed.
- It's of salt.
- It's of olive oil.
- It's of butter.
- It's of garlic cloves minced.
- It's of bacon strips, cooked, drained of fat, chopped.
Garlic and Bacon Green Beans instructions
- Bring a large pot of water to boil, add green beans (water should be just above the beans), and 1/2 teaspoon salt. Cook on medium-low heat for 5 minutes, drain the beans..
- Heat olive oil and butter in a large skillet on medium heat. Add minced garlic and cook it, constantly stirring, for about 30 seconds. Add chopped cooked bacon (drained of fat) and green beans. Saute on medium heat for about 1 minute to combine all ingredients. Remove from heat. Taste and add more salt, if needed..
Thus our article which we give the title: