For this article, I will discuss
Spicy Beef and Cabbage Soup. Nita continues her delicious beef and cabbage soup recipe. Cabbage Soup Diet Recipe In Spicy Miso Broth - Healthy, Detox and Delicious! Slow-cooker soup with ground beef, cabbage, kidney beans, and tomatoes.
Add ground beef and onion, and cook until beef is well browned and crumbled. This Spicy Vegetarian Cabbage Soup recipe is chock-full of healthy veggies, it's naturally vegan and gluten-free, and so hearty and delicious. Feel free to make it as mild or knock-your-socks-off spicy as you'd like. You can cook Spicy Beef and Cabbage Soup using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spicy Beef and Cabbage Soup
- It's 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1/2 large of onion, chopped.
- It's 5 cup of cabbage, chopped.
- It's 2 can of kidney beans, 16 oz., drained.
- Prepare 3 cup of water.
- It's 24 oz of tomato sauce.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 4 of beef bouillon cubes.
- It's 1 tbsp of crushed red pepper flakes.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- It's 1 can of diced tomatoes.
This Russian Beef and Cabbage Soup Recipe is comfort food at its best. Seasoned beef chunks with fresh cabbage, potatoes, onions, and carrots. This cabbage soup is rather popular in the Russian and Ukrainian kitchen. Though everyone has their own version of the soup, I love this recipe most.
Spicy Beef and Cabbage Soup step by step
- brown ground beef and onion in large pot..
- drain fat after beef is browned..
- add in rest of ingredients..
- bring to boil..
- simmer until cabbage is tender, usually 30 to 45 minutes..
Light but filling, this Beef and Cabbage Soup will fill you up without weighing you down, and will keep you warm from the inside out. I decided to make a Beef and Cabbage Soup this week because I'm taking advantage of post-St. Patrick's Day cabbage sales and I've kind of been craving red meat lately. Turn leftover Saint Patrick's Day corned beef and cabbage into a hearty, homey one-pot soup. Earthy caraway seeds, fresh dill, and pungent malt vinegar give this quick-cooking soup complex flavor.
Thus our article which we give the title: