For this article, I will discuss
1 Pot, 30 Minute Spicy Chili with Tofu.
You can cook 1 Pot, 30 Minute Spicy Chili with Tofu using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of 1 Pot, 30 Minute Spicy Chili with Tofu
- Prepare of ground beef or venison.
- It's of bottle v8 hot and spicy.
- You need of extra firm tofu.
- Prepare of hot chili seasoning.
- It's of jalapeño- diced fine.
- It's of purple onion diced finely.
- It's of limes juice.
- You need of diced tomatoes with green Chile’s (hot).
- Prepare of dark red kidney beans.
- It's of great northern beans.
- It's of light red kidney beans.
- You need of navy beans.
- You need of sugar.
- You need of To taste: pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, paprika and red chili flakes.
1 Pot, 30 Minute Spicy Chili with Tofu instructions
- Mix diced jalapeño, diced onion and diced tofu (drain tofu and lightly squeeze) into a large kettle and sauté on medium heat until onion is translucent..
- Place ground beef in with the sautéed tofu, onion and jalapeño and cook until beef is done. Squeeze in lime..
- Drain beans and add them in as well as tomatoes with green Chile’s, v8 and all spices. Simmer on low for 15-20 minutes to bring out the heat in the pepper and spices..
Thus our article which we give the title: