For this article, I will discuss
Dal makhni. This Dal Makhani recipe is a restaurant style version with subtle smoky flavors and creaminess of the lentils. I once found a black cardamom and clove in their dal makhni. Dal makhani - buttery, creamy, flavorful slow cooked black lentils is an amazingly delicious dish from North India cuisine.
Want to learn my take on this recipe? Watch the video to know. i have posted several dal recipes. try out the mango dal, pancharatna dal, dal tadka, khichdi, maa channa ki dal, kat saaru, moong dal. serve this dal recipe, with choice of rice recipes, especially jeera. This dal has whole black lentils cooked with butter and cream and simmered on low heat for that unique flavor. You can have Dal makhni using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Dal makhni
- It's 1 of big bowl urad dal.
- It's 1 of small bowl Rajma.
- You need 1 of onion.
- You need 2 of tomato.
- You need 1 of small piece of ginger.
- Prepare 10 gm of butter.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of malai.
- It's as needed of green coriander for garnish.
- It's of Salt and spices as required.
- You need 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- It's to taste of Garam masala.
- You need 4 piece of long.
- Prepare 1 of black Cardamom.
- Prepare 2 piece of cinnamon stick.
It tastes best with garlic naan! I share all my tips and tricks to make restaurant style Dal. It needs no introduction. actually i am a Bangladeshi girl. I don't know how make dal makhni b.ut i want to learn how it make.
Dal makhni instructions
- First put long,Elaichi and dalchini in cloth and close it..
- Put dal, rajma and cloth in cooker and boil them.
- Put butter in pan and fry onion, tomato and ginger to make masala. Add salt, spices and turmeric..
- When they release oil add malai. 2 min mix malai.
- Now add mixture of dal and rajma which was boiled in cooker and put that cloth separately..
- After five minutes off stove and serve dal makhni by decorating it with green coriander..
To smoke dal makhani, start by heating the charcoal till its red on an open flame or grill. Place a heat proof bowl in the middle of the pot of dal makhani and place the hot coal in it. Dal Makhani or maa di dal, as it is popularly known in the Punjab, with its smooth velvety texture and lovely flavour is a delicacy that is very much a dish of the Punjab. Cook the soaked dal and rajma in the same water with salt, red chili powder and half the chopped ginger till dal and rajma are cooked and soft. Peel and chop the onion, ginger and garlic finely.
Thus our article which we give the title: