For this article, I will discuss
Soya Chunks Green Peas Curry. Soya chunks curry recipe or meal maker curry recipe to accompany rice, biryani, chapathi, pulao. You can also add some green peas to. Soya chunks Curry is a flavor-filled dish that is made with soya chunks or meal maker cooked in a delicious indian sauce.
Soya chunks is my favourite and have been trying quite a few recipes with it. Drain water and wash it in cold water twice or thrice. Grind the tomatoes along with green chilli and ginger to a smooth puree and keep it aside. You can have Soya Chunks Green Peas Curry using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Soya Chunks Green Peas Curry
- It's of soya chunks.
- You need of green peas.
- Prepare of onions.
- It's of tomatoes.
- It's of garlic cloves.
- It's of ginger.
- You need of besan( Gram flour).
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of red chilli powder.
- You need of garam masala.
- Prepare of haldi (Turmeric) powder.
- You need of coriander powder.
- You need of coriander leaves chopped.
- Prepare of kashmiri chilli powder.
- It's of Water.
Heat a heavy bottomed pan with oil, add cumin seeds and allow it to splutter for few. Soya Chunks Curry also know as Meal Maker Curry or Nutrela Curry is absolutely easy to make Soya Chunks Curry made with Nutrela Nuggets or Soya Beans. How to make Meal Maker Curry? It is generally difficult for vegetarians to incorporate enough protein in their diet to meet When combined with unique flavors like green peas and coconut, it yields a beautiful curry called Soya Mutter in Coconut Gravy that you can eat with.
Soya Chunks Green Peas Curry step by step
- Boil soya chunks for 10 mins and wash with cold water and strain and keep aside..
- Boil the green peas and keep aside..
- In a kadai take oil and add roughly chopped onion and saute for 2 mins. Then add garlic, ginger and tomatoes. Add little water and let it cook till tomatoes turn soft. Off the gas and let it cool. Once cooled grind and make a puree..
- In a kadai add 2tbsp oil and add 1 tbsp besan and saute on medium flame till it turns nice brownish in colour and u get a nice aroma. Add onion tomato puree and add all masalas and saute for 2-3 mins..
- Then add boiled soya chunks and boiled green peas and chopped coriander and mix well. Add 1 cup water and cover and cook for 7-8 mins or till gravy thickens.You can add more water if required.Serve hot with roti..
Soya chunks or Soybean protein is a "complete protein" since it provides all of the essential amino acids for human nutrition. Soya chunk is popularly used as a substitute for meat. Amazingly soya chunks have protein content equal to that of the meat and contain no fat. Soya chunks are derived from soy flour and have a high protein content to it. Its a good dish for all the vegetarians.
Thus our article which we give the title: