For this article, I will discuss
Stuffed Green Bell Peppers.
You can cook Stuffed Green Bell Peppers using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Stuffed Green Bell Peppers
- You need of Meat Seasoning.
- You need 1 1/2 lb of Ground meat.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Sofrito (optional).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped onion.
- You need 1/2 cup of Chopped Cilantro.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped red pimientos.
- It's of Sazon con achoite.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped parsley.
- Prepare 1 of Goya Adobo.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sliced spanish olives.
- You need of Filling.
- You need 8 oz of mushroom spaghetti sauce.
- It's 6 head of Green Bell Peppers.
- It's 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- It's 8 oz of mozzarella cheese.
- It's 8 oz of Cheddar cheese.
- It's dash of parmesan cheese.
Stuffed Green Bell Peppers step by step
- Add meat to skillet. Cook on medium flame until browned. Once browned discard the oil ( that the meat released)..
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Add all the other ingredients to the meat as below. Let cook. Then add the spaghetti sauce. You can choose any flavor you like. I used mushroom..
- Now you need your 6 bell peppers with the Tops cut off . (Don't discard them so you can use them to cover your bell peppers before sticking it into the oven.) Start adding 2 tablespoons of the cooked meat at a time into each bell pepper until halfway filled.. Then Add 2 teaspoon of sour cream to each one filled. Add more meat until almost filled. Add mozarella cheese and cheddar cheese as you like. And finally dash parmesan cheese on top..
- Ready for the oven!!! Cook for 45 - 55 minutes or until tender..
Thus our article which we give the title: