For this article, I will discuss
Green Leaf Lettuce with Roasted Peanuts.
You can have Green Leaf Lettuce with Roasted Peanuts using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Green Leaf Lettuce with Roasted Peanuts
- You need of Green Leaf Lettuce Finely Chopped.
- It's of Finely Chopped Cabbage.
- You need of Small Carrot Sliced.
- You need of Spinach and Arugula Salad Mix.
- You need of Chopped Strawberries.
- You need of Roasted Peanuts.
- Prepare of Chopped Walnuts.
- Prepare of Rice Sticks For topping.
- Prepare of Thai Peanut Sauce For dressing.
Green Leaf Lettuce with Roasted Peanuts instructions
- Wash Green leaf lettuce, Spinach-Arugula leaves, carrot, cabbage and strawberries..
- In a large bowl add finely chopped Lettuce, cabbage, carrot and strawberries.
- Add Spinach and Arugula Salad mix..
- If you like you can also add Black Beans, Lima Beans or Edamame Beans..
- Now, add walnuts and roasted peanuts for crunchiness.
- Top it with Thai Peanut Dressing and Rice Sticks..
- And Salad is ready to serve..
Thus our article which we give the title: