For this article, I will discuss
Udon noodles with peanut sauce. The amount of sauce for the udon noodles was a little short. The udon noodles are coated in this light peanut sauce along with your serving of veggies including broccoli, spinach, and carrots. (Feel free to play around with this recipe and add other kinds of veggies to your liking, like snow peas and bok choy.) And the sauce was not dry at all. Combine noodles, peanut sauce, bok chop, snow peas, and carrot in a large bowl, and toss well to coat.
These simple udon noodles paired with cilantro and lime in a light peanut sauce give you a different take on scrumptious Asian flavors. Don't be fooled by the name—the sauce on these vegetarian and vegan noodles is less of a peanut sauce and more of an herbal cilantro dressing with plenty of tangy. West African peanut sauce is the mother sauce: peanut butter, tomato paste, tomatoes, and French Mirepoix. You can have Udon noodles with peanut sauce using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Udon noodles with peanut sauce
- It's 2 tbsp of peanut oil.
- It's 4 tbsp of ginger divided.
- You need 4 clove of garlic divided.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of soy sauce divided.
- You need 1 tsp of ground coriander.
- You need 2/3 cup of smooth peanut butter.
- It's 3 tbsp of rice vinegar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of asian chili sauce.
- Prepare 10 oz of udon noodles.
- Prepare 2 cup of mung bean.
- Prepare 4 of thai eggplant.
- It's 1 cup of snow peas.
- Prepare 2 of baby bok choy.
- You need 2 of serrano chili.
- Prepare 1 of lime wedges for serving.
- It's 1 bunch of green onions sliced.
- Prepare 2 of portabella mushrooms sliced.
The combination of peanut butter (peanuts being a legume) and udon noodles provide complementary proteins in this quick-to-make entrée. All Reviews for Udon Noodles with Asian Vegetables and Peanut Sauce. The garlicky-peanut dressing on this cold noodle salad recipe is insane (in a very good way). For the sauce, I added lime juice and reduced some of the rice vinegar.
Udon noodles with peanut sauce step by step
- Boil noodles as directed on package.
- Slice mushrooms and serranos add 2 cloves of garlic and 2 tbl ginger 2 tbl soy sauce. marinate while you get everything else ready..
- Heat peanut oil in a small saucepan on medium low heat. saute garlic and ginger. add water, remaining soy sauce and corriander and bring to boil. add peanut butter and lower heat to low. whisk until peanut butter is combined. mix in vinegar and chili sauce. remove from heat and cool to room temperature.
- Heat oil in a large skillet or wok over medium high heat. saute baby bok choy, thai eggplant, and mushrooms until vegetables are tender. turn to medium heat if needed. the mung beans, snow peas and scallions are left raw..
- In a large bowl toss noodles and vegetables with sauce. serve with a lime wedge.
For veggies, I added cabbage and white I added the sauce when the udon was hot and mixed some of the udon water into the sauce. Peanut Sauce Udon Noodles is creamy and spicy noodles with mushroom and broccoli as vegetables. The peanut sauce makes this dish absolutely DIVINE. Add sauce and cook until warmed. Garnish with reserved green onion and red chilli slices, additional chopped peanuts and/or sesame seeds.
Thus our article which we give the title: