For this article, I will discuss
Soya vegetable cutlets. Soya burger recipe with soya cutlets or patties. These burgers have a crisp pan fried patty or cutlet made with soya granules or textured vegetable protein, veggies, spices and herbs. Soya Cutlet breakfast aur sham ki chai ke sath khane ke liye ek bhut acha snacks hai. aur yeh soya cutlet khane mein bhut tasty aur yummy lgte hai. kids iss snack ko bhut pasand krte hai.
Method to make soya vegetable cutlets: - Soak soya in hot water. Vegetable Cutlets, with step by step phots + video. Veg Cutlets recipe is a great combination of vegetables (potatoes, French Beans, Carrots and Cabbage) and spices. You can cook Soya vegetable cutlets using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Soya vegetable cutlets
- You need of Soya granules.
- It's of Chopped vegetables (Carrot,capsicum,beans, broccoli,peas).
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of Coriander powder.
- Prepare of Garam masala.
- You need of Chaat masala.
- It's of Red chilli powder.
- Prepare of Semolina.
Soya chunks or Soybean protein is a "complete protein" since it provides all of the essential amino acids for human nutrition. Soya chunk is popularly used as a substitute for meat. Soya granule cutlets make in South India style. Let the soya cool to room temperature if you're not serving it immediately.
Soya vegetable cutlets instructions
- Soak soya granules in water for 10 mins..
- Chop veggies finely..
- Add bread crumbs garlic ginger paste and all masalas..
- Mix well and give any desired shape coat with semolina and keep aside for 5 mins..
- Heat 2-3 spoons of oil in a pan and sauté the cutlets until golden brown..
- Serve hot with ketchup or green chutney..
Transfer the soya to an airtight container and store it in the refrigerator for up to three days. Cutlets made with spinach and soya chunks will be liked by all. They can be served in breakfast as well as starter in any party. Soya Chunks cutlet recipe is an tasty protein rich snack. This is probably one of best veg cutlet recipe without potatoes that tastes utterly delicious.
Thus our article which we give the title: