For this article, I will discuss
Spicy Tomato Soup (Tomato Rasam).
You can cook Spicy Tomato Soup (Tomato Rasam) using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spicy Tomato Soup (Tomato Rasam)
- It's of Tomato.
- You need of Tamarind.
- You need of Gingely Oil.
- You need of Garlic.
- It's of Ginger.
- Prepare of Small Shallots.
- You need of Black Pepper Powder.
- It's of Chilli Powder.
- Prepare of Coriander Powder.
- It's of Turmeric Powder.
- You need of Cumin Powder.
- It's of Asafoetida Powder.
- It's of Chopped Coriander Leaves.
- It's of Hot Water.
- Prepare of Salt.
Spicy Tomato Soup (Tomato Rasam) instructions
- Heat oil in a pan. Crush shallots, ginger & garlic. Add it to the oil. Saute..
- Add pepper powder, chilli powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder & cumin powder. Mix well..
- Chop the tomatoes into small pieces (you can also grind it). Add it to the pan. Close the lid & cook the tomatoes..
- Add some salt & hot water. Taste the mix. If it's not sour enough, crush the tamarind in little water, filter & add it to the mixture. Else skip this step..
- Add asafoetida powder. Mix & boil..
- Add the chopped coriander leaves into it. Stir & boil for two minutes. Turn off the stove..
Thus our article which we give the title: