For this article, I will discuss
Pickled green beans.
You can have Pickled green beans using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pickled green beans
- It's 1 cup of water.
- It's 2 cups of vinegar.
- You need 3 tablespoons of salt.
- You need 1 clove of garlic cut in half.
- It's leaf of Bay.
- It's of Black pepper corns.
- Prepare 12 ounce of green beans.
- It's 1 ounce of fresh dill.
Pickled green beans instructions
- Boil liquids and salt..
- Pack jar in this order: pepper corns, garlic, dill, green beans. Everything should fit..
- Pour boiling liquid into jar until it overflows..
- Set open jar in a saucepan with about a cup of water in the bottom and bring to a boil for ten minutes..
- Put the lid on the jar while hot and let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes then move to refrigerator..
- Ready to eat as soon as they're cool. Better overnight. Enjoy..
Thus our article which we give the title: