For this article, I will discuss
Red Beans & Rice with Kielbasa.
You can have Red Beans & Rice with Kielbasa using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Red Beans & Rice with Kielbasa
- Prepare 1 lb of dried red kidney beans.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It's 1 lb of kielbasa cut into rounds.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped onion.
- You need 2 of chopped celery ribs.
- Prepare 2 of chopped garlic cloves.
- It's 2 cup of chicken broth.
- You need 2 tbsp of chopped fresh parsley.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of hot sauce.
- It's 4 cup of hot cooked rice.
Red Beans & Rice with Kielbasa step by step
- Rinse beans. Place beans in lg. bowl or Dutch oven. Cover with water by several inches and soak overnight..
- Heat oil in a Dutch oven over med-high heat. Add kielbasa and brown on both sides. Add onion, celery, and garlic. Cook until onion is tender. Drain beans and add to pan. Add chicken broth and enough water to cover by 2 in. Add parsley, salt and hot sauce..
- Simmer beans until tender 1 1/2-1 3/4 hrs. Add more water if needed. Serve over jot rice..
Thus our article which we give the title: