For this article, I will discuss
Pan Seared Beef steak with grilled vegetables.
You can have Pan Seared Beef steak with grilled vegetables using 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pan Seared Beef steak with grilled vegetables
- It's of Marination.
- Prepare of Beef (cut into 1/2 inch thick slices).
- Prepare of salt.
- You need of black pepper.
- It's of chili flakes.
- It's of garlic powder.
- Prepare of brown sugar.
- Prepare of soya sauce.
- It's of rosemary.
- It's of tsp.
- You need of Grilled Vegetables.
- Prepare of maro Kadu (cut into cube).
- Prepare of carrot (cut into cube & blenched).
- It's of Few French beans (I chose thin one - cut into 1 inch slanted).
- Prepare of olive oil.
- You need of Seasoning for Vegetables.
- It's of salt.
- Prepare of black pepper.
Pan Seared Beef steak with grilled vegetables instructions
- Cut the beef with 1/2 a inch thickness. And hammered it with light hands..
- Marinate with salt, black pepper, chili flakes, garlic powder, rosemary, brown sugar and soya sauce.
- Marinate with all ingredients and add olive oil and hammer it one more time.
- After 2-4 hours, pour olive oil in pan. I usually prefer Pan-searing method on the stovetop because it is one of the quickest and easiest methods, which is allowing us to keep an eye on our steak throughout cooking..
- I place my steaks in the pan and check several times. Once it is done at one side, turn it over and wait. Usually one side takes 10-15 mins, depend on the thickness of the steak. Try to not turn again and again. In just 2 flips, the steak can be done..
- Grilled veggies: once the steaks are done. Take a same pan add all your favorite seasonal vegetables. I took carrots, maro kaddu and French beans. Carrots blench first, rest stir fry on high flame together with carrot for 2 mins season with salt and pepper. Pour at the side of steak..
- Once it done, serve with your favorite sauce. I served with onion creamy sauce and by sides; potato veggies, grilled vegetables snd garlic toast. (see recipe).
Thus our article which we give the title: