For this article, I will discuss
Shrimp Alfredo with Peas. Remove from the heat, add the parmesan and season with salt and pepper. Shrimp, fettuccine and peas are tossed with our delicious and creamy Alfredo sauce then topped with basil for a bright, fresh flavor. Add thawed, cooked shrimp and peas.
In a large bowl add cooked Fettuccine. Learn how to make Fettuccine Alfredo with Ham and Peas. This coconut shrimp alfredo is out of this world delicious! You can cook Shrimp Alfredo with Peas using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Shrimp Alfredo with Peas
- Prepare of dried linguine.
- Prepare of raw shrimp, deveined and peeled.
- You need of vegetable oil.
- You need of garlic, minced.
- It's of butter.
- You need of heavy cream.
- Prepare of parmesan cheese, grated.
- It's of ground nutmeg.
- You need of frozen peas.
Spiking this creamy sauce with coconut turned out to be one of my favorite kitchen experiments to Spinach, broccoli, mushrooms, asparagus, peas… whatever you have handy! I'm a big fan of serving this up with a tray of oven-roasted broccoli. Fettuccine alfredo is one of life's greatest comfort foods. It's creamy, cheesy, carb-y, and super super flavorful.
Shrimp Alfredo with Peas instructions
- Start cooking pasta according to directions on box..
- Cook shrimp and garlic in oil..
- Remove shrimp from pan leaving as much garlic add possible..
- Turn heat to medium and add butter and heavy cream. Cook a few minutes until reduced slightly..
- Add in parmesan cheese and peas..
- Once peas heated, toss in cooked and drained linguine and shrimp. Serve with parmesan cheese on top if desired..
We especially love this version Never underestimate how fast shrimp can cook. Depending on their size and the heat of your pan they could cook in literally one minute, so keep an eye on them! The easy way, creamy Alfredo from scratch, Not with Ragu, this is the best recipe for shrimp Alfredo! Sometimes I add chopped roma tomatoes or sundried tomatoes or frozen peas and shredded carrots. It turns out different but delicious every time.
Thus our article which we give the title: