For this article, I will discuss
My Mom's Pea Salad. It's easy and attractive to present. You can add sliced boiled eggs and finely chopped red onion, if desired. This is a recipe that is done mainly by taste so trust your own tongue!!.
Instead of all miracle whip, I add equal amounts of dressing and mustard. I also use lowfat cheddar chunks instead of velveeta. This low carb pea salad is an easy and delicious cold side dish perfect for all of your summer picnics and barbecues. You can cook My Mom's Pea Salad using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of My Mom's Pea Salad
- It's of boiled eggs, peeled.
- You need of peas, partially drained.
- You need of mayonnaise or Miracle Whip.
- Prepare of prepared mustard.
- It's of onion, chopped.
- Prepare of boiled egg, for garnish.
- It's of salt & pepper to taste.
This Mom's Menu is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by. Mom's Oatmeal Raisin Cookies Mom's Old Fashioned Hard Fudge Mom's Pea Salad Mom's Pear Pie with Caramel Sauce Mom's Rhubarb Cobbler Mom's Rice Casserole Mom's Roast Beef Mom's Secret Guacamole Mom's Secret Pico De Gallo Recipe Mom's Simple Dumplings Mom's Skillet Kielbasa. This Old-Fashioned Pea Salad is simple to make but is always a crowd-pleaser at our family gatherings. You just combine all the ingredients, mix and this pea salad is ready to This is one of those classic recipes that is always on the table when our mom's siblings (and their families) gather for a meal.
My Mom's Pea Salad step by step
- Place peas in pan and heat over medium heat until warmed and liquid evaporates..
- Take peas off heat. Chop eggs and add to peas..
- Add mayonnaise, mustard, onion, and salt and pepper to pea mixture..
- Place salad in bowl with lid to cool. Add thinly sliced boiled egg on top..
- Refrigerate for at least one hour to cool. Keep any leftovers in refrigerator..
Pea salad recipe, so creamy, a perfect summer salad with bacon, red onions, and cheese that will have your guests begging for more, Southern Pea Salad just like grandma used to make, this recipe is incredibly easy and flavorful. I didn't see it, my mom told m… Pea Salad Recipes. This pea salad recipe is a recipe that my mom has always made at every holiday get together. It's definitely a family favorite and I have been asking for the recipe for years. Before diving right into the recipe, let's clear up a few common questions that people always ask.
Thus our article which we give the title: