For this article, I will discuss
Brad's salmon w/ apricot Pico & chunky Bleu cheese pea salad. Here is a very easy yet delicious way to make Smoked Salmon, with an Apricot Dijon Glaze. Apricot-Glazed Salmon from the Public Health Cookbook by the Seattle & King County Department of Public Health—original source of recipe, public domain government resource. Salmon /ˈsæmən/ is the common name for several species of ray-finned fish in the family Salmonidae.
Don't be intimidated by this fancy-looking breaded-salmon pinwheel--it's quite easy to do. This technique works best when you use "center-cut" salmon fillet. If you don't have a center-cut fillet or want to simplify the preparation, leave the fillet whole, spread the mayonnaise over it, top with the. You can have Brad's salmon w/ apricot Pico & chunky Bleu cheese pea salad using 27 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Brad's salmon w/ apricot Pico & chunky Bleu cheese pea salad
- You need of For the salmon.
- It's 1/2 lb of salmon per serving.
- You need of Olive oil.
- It's of Garlic powder, ground ginger, white pepper, and smoked paprika.
- You need of For the Pico de Gallo.
- Prepare 5 of LG apricots.
- Prepare 1/2 of small sweet onion, chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 of small jalapeño pepper, seeded and minced.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped cilantro.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbs of peach preserves.
- It's of Juice of 1/2 lime.
- Prepare 1 tsp of white vinegar.
- It's of For the rice.
- You need 1 cup of long grain and wild rice.
- You need 2 cups of water.
- Prepare 2 tsp of granulated chicken bouillon.
- You need of For the pea salad.
- Prepare 2 cans of sweet peas, rinse and drain.
- It's 1 of small can sliced black olives.
- You need 1/2 lb of bacon, chopped and browned.
- You need 1/4 cup of Bleu cheese chunks.
- Prepare 1 cup of course shredded cheddar cheese.
- It's 2 tbs of mayonnaise.
- You need 1 of small shallot, minced.
- Prepare of Bleu cheese salad dressing.
- It's of Baked Romano cheese crisps.
It's easy to vary the flavor of these scones. Apricots are those beautifully orange colored fruits full of beta-carotene and fiber that are one of the first signs of summer. Although dried and canned apricots are available year-round, fresh apricots with a plentiful supply of vitamin C and are in season in North America from May through August.
Brad's salmon w/ apricot Pico & chunky Bleu cheese pea salad instructions
- Bring a pot of water to a boil. Place apricots in boiling water about 20 seconds. Remove and let cool. This will let you skin them easily. Skin and remove pit. Chop. Place in a mixing bowl..
- Mix all of the Pico ingredients and chill in the fridge..
- Mix all pea salad ingredients, except dressing and Romano chips. Chill in refrigerator as well..
- Mix rice ingredients in a pot and cook how instructed on the package..
- Place salmon in a baking dish. Sprinkle lightly with seasonings. Place on middle oven rack and broil on high for 15-20 minutes. Until salmon just flakes with a fork. Do not let it dry out..
- As soon as salmon goes in the oven, mix enough dressing in the salad to make it creamy. I used about 3/4 cup..
- Plate rice, serve salmon on top. Cover with pico. Garnish with cilantro. Add salad to the plate and garnish with Romano chips. Serve immediately. Enjoy..
Thus our article which we give the title: