For this article, I will discuss
You can have Cucumber Chutney using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cucumber Chutney
- You need of chopped Mangalore cucumber.
- You need of Green tamarind/Imli lemon sized.
- It's of Salt.
- Prepare of rai(mustard).
- It's of urad dal(split black gram).
- You need of heeng(asefatoda).
- You need of groundnut oil.
- You need of medium sized cup of Dhaniya leaves(coriander leaves).
- Prepare of red chillies.
- You need of jeera (cumin seeds).
- You need of methi(fenugreek seeds).
Cucumber Chutney instructions
- Heat a pan and add oil. Then add rai, hing and half a spoon of udad dal..
- In a small pan add one drop of oil and add remaining udad dal, chillies, methi and jeera..
- In a blender blend udad dal, chillies, methi, jeers, tamarind, Dhaniya leaves and two spoons of cucumber into a coarse paste..
- Then add the seasoning and salt to the cucumber pieces and mix it well..
- It can be served with rice, roti, chapati and dosa..
- Here I have taken Mangalore cucumber which is yellow in color. If you don't get that, you can also prepare it with green cucumbers..
- Here I have taken green imli.(kaccha imli) If you don't get it, you can do it with imli which we use daily..
Thus our article which we give the title: