For this article, I will discuss
Lebanese Green Beans.
You can have Lebanese Green Beans using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lebanese Green Beans
- It's of vegetable oil.
- It's of onion, chopped finely.
- You need of salt/ pepper to your taste.
- You need of green beans chopped into 1 inch. pieces.
- Prepare of tomatoes, diced.
- Prepare of tomato paste.
- You need of sugar.
Lebanese Green Beans instructions
- Heat oil in large pan and add onions..
- Add salt/pepper. Over medium heat, stir until onions become translucent..
- Add chopped green beans, mix and cover for about 5 min. on low heat..
- When green beans are tender (change in color also), add chopped tomatoes. Mix and cover for another 5 min..
- Add tomato paste and sugar. At this point if the tomatoes have not released enough liquid, you can add 3 tbs. There should not be too much liquid..
- Cover and simmer for a final 2 min. Green beans should be tender, tomatoes should be saucy. Enjoy at room temp. or cold. Tastes even better the second day. Serve with pita bread..
Thus our article which we give the title: