For this article, I will discuss
Mike's French Onion & Mushroom Soup.
You can have Mike's French Onion & Mushroom Soup using 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mike's French Onion & Mushroom Soup
- Prepare of ● For The Vegetables [all rough chopped].
- You need 1 (24 oz) of Box Premium Baby Bellas [stems removed].
- It's 1 of EX LG Vidalia Onion [you'll need its sweetness].
- Prepare 1/2 of LG Red Onion.
- Prepare 1/3 Cup of Green Onions.
- It's 1/4 Cup of Fresh Parsley Leaves [optional].
- Prepare 3 of Whole Garlic Cloves.
- You need of ● For The Broth [pre-mix before adding to veggies].
- You need 2 (32 oz) of Boxes Swansons Broth.
- It's 2 (1 oz) of Packages Lipton Onion Soup Mix.
- You need 1 tbsp of Powdered Au Jus Mix [optional].
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Fresh Thyme.
- You need 1 tsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Crushed Bay Leaves.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Salted Butter.
- It's of ● For The Options [as needed].
- You need Slices of Gruyère [or swiss] Cheese.
- It's of Fresh Seasoned Crustiinis.
- Prepare of Fresh French Bread.
Mike's French Onion & Mushroom Soup instructions
- Rough chop all vegetables..
- Heat 2 cups broth and add all seasonings. Including butter. Whisk well..
- Add everything together and simmer for 30+ minutes covered on medium. Stir occasionally..
- Crustiinis and Gruyère Cheese pictured..
- Fresh crispy French bread pictured..
- Serve hot with melted Gruyère Cheese, [or swiss] crustiinis and fresh French bread. Enjoy and feel better!.
Thus our article which we give the title: