For this article, I will discuss
Omelette, with peas, tomatoes and ham. From the basic omelette with onions to omelette with ham, mushrooms, cheese, tomatoes,., your choices are endless. With this video, I want to show you the basic way to make omelette, once you know the basic method, you can feel free to be creative, substitute this, add that, etc. Cook, stirring until the peas are hot.
Slip onto a warm plate and serve topped with the sliced tomato. Serve with a slice of wholemeal. Sprinkle on the ham and cheese and continue cooking until just set in the centre, or flash it under a hot grill if you like it more well done. You can cook Omelette, with peas, tomatoes and ham using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Omelette, with peas, tomatoes and ham
- It's 6 of eggs.
- You need 200 grams of peas.
- Prepare 2 slice of ham.
- You need 1 tsp of basil.
- It's 2 piece of tomatoes.
Serve straight from the pan with the green part of the spring onion sprinkled on top, the chopped tomato and some wholemeal toast. Learn how to make Omelet with Turmeric, Tomato, and Onions. This is a recipe for Ham and Hotdog Omelet with Cheese. Heat remaining oil in a pan.
Omelette, with peas, tomatoes and ham step by step
- Worm up the oven to 180 C.
- Brake the 6 eggs in a bowl.
- Add peas to the mixture, and mix.
- Add ham, to the mixture and mix it all.
- Cut the tomatoes in squares, and add it to the mixture.
- Mix Everything one last time, and put the mixture in a dish resistant to the oven. Sprinkle some basil on it.
- Put it in the oven for 15 to 20 min.
Pour a quarter of the egg mixture. Top with a quarter of cubed ham and hotdog. Ham and Egg Fried Rice with Sweet Peas. Try our easy Cheesy Ham & Tomato Omelette made with bold maple honey ham. Parmesan cheese is the key ingredient in this amazing Cheesy Ham Top with ham; cook until egg mixture is set but top is still slightly moist.
Thus our article which we give the title: