For this article, I will discuss
Onion Chaat Puri.
You can cook Onion Chaat Puri using 19 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Onion Chaat Puri
- You need of Ingredients.
- You need of Pani puri balls(handmade/readymade).
- Prepare of Mint coriander chutneygreen chutney.
- You need of Tamarind jaggery chutney.
- It's of cumin/jeera powder.
- It's of salt.
- You need of Sev.
- You need of lemon.
- You need of Thick sweet Yoghurt.
- You need of Coarinder leaves.
- Prepare of Boiled potato.
- Prepare of big Chopped onion.
- It's of Green chilli chopped.
- Prepare of For Spice mixtures.
- You need of coriander seeds.
- It's of jeera/cumin seeds.
- You need of Kashmiri red chilli.
- Prepare of black salt.
- You need of Chat masala.
Onion Chaat Puri step by step
- Roast all the spice mixtures and grind it to make a thick spice powder. Now, add potatoes, onions, green chillies, and 1 tsp spice mixture...keep it aside for filling the balls..
- For mint coriander chutney, take mint, coriander leaves, green chilies, lemon juice, salt to a mixer jar and grind it to make a fine paste(lumpsy)..
- For tamarind jaggery chutney, mix tamarind paste and jaggery in a saucepan...add 1 tbsp spice mixture...cook it at med flame for 5_8 minute...after then transfer it to a serving bowl.Now, take pani puri balls one by one, break it from up and place it on a plate in a round manner..
- Fill the potatoes stuffing in all the balls. Using deep spoon, pour yoghurt all over the balls. The green chutney and tamarind chutney one by one Now, sprinkle spice mixture all over acc to your taste..
- Repeat the step 7,8,9 againGarnish with Sev, coriander leavesFor more fine taste, add lemon juice to give it a finaltouch.Dahi-puri Chat in bihari eshtyle is Ready to serve.enjoy.
Thus our article which we give the title: