For this article, I will discuss
Thai Carrot Soup.
You can cook Thai Carrot Soup using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Thai Carrot Soup
- Prepare of olive oil.
- You need of medium yellow onion.
- It's of garlic.
- It's of carrots, peeled and chopped.
- Prepare of Good pinch each of salt and pepper.
- You need of vegetable stock.
- You need of water.
- Prepare of creamy natural peanut butter.
- It's of chili garlic sauce.
- Prepare of Fresh basil.
Thai Carrot Soup instructions
- Heat a large pan over medium heat..
- Dice onion and garlic. Add to pan with 1 tablespoon olive oil. Add carrots and cook for 5 minutes..
- Season with a good pinch each of salt and pepper, then add vegetable stock and water and stir..
- Bring to a low boil, then reduce heat to a simmer. Cover and cook for 20 minutes, or until veggies are tender..
- Let cool slightly, then using an immersion blender, blend in the pan until smooth and creamy..
- Add peanut butter and chili garlic sauce to the pan and blend to combine..
- Taste and adjust seasonings as needed. For a touch of added sweetness, add a tablespoon or so of brown sugar, maple syrup or honey. Add more chili garlic sauce for more heat..
- Serve immediately with fresh basil. A drizzle of coconut milk will add a creamy, sweet touch. Serve with sriracha for extra heat..
Thus our article which we give the title: