For this article, I will discuss
Vegan thai peanut tofu stir fry. This tofu stir-fry (that just happens to qualify as a vegan stir-fry, too) is super adaptable. Just about anything would taste good coated in homemade Stir-fry vegetables that are in season, vegetables that you love‚ and you can't go wrong. At high heat—which is what you want when you're making a.
Smothering it all in peanut sauce makes it This recipe is vegetarian, vegan, and, if you use a gluten-free tamari soy sauce, it's gluten-free as well. This tofu and veggies have a bit of extra sauce. If you like lots of sauce in this vegan stir-fry, you can double the ingredients and pour in as much as you prefer. You can have Vegan thai peanut tofu stir fry using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegan thai peanut tofu stir fry
- Prepare of virgin coconut oil.
- Prepare of green onions, sliced thin.
- It's of garlic, minced.
- You need of mushrooms, sliced.
- Prepare of sundried tomatoes, chopped.
- You need of fresh basil, chopped.
- Prepare of coconut flakes.
- It's of cashews.
- You need of firm tofu, cubed.
- It's of Mr Spice Organic Thai Peanut Sauce.
- It's of red or yellow curry.
- You need of water.
It makes a delicious dressing or marinade for tofu if you have any left over. Tofu & Peanut Noodles Spiked With Sriracha Sauce - Noodle Recipes by Archana's Kitchen. Tips for Vegetarian Thai Basil Tofu Stir Fry (Tofu Pad Krapow). This is crucial because it holds less water and its texture is most similar to ground PF Chang's Vegetarian Lettuce Wraps.
Vegan thai peanut tofu stir fry instructions
- Heat coconut oil in a large pan, and sautée the green onion, garlic, mushroom, and sundried tomatoes..
- After a few minutes, add basil, coconut flakes and cashews.
- Add tofu cubes, sauce, curry, add a bit of water. Let simmer until flavours are fully absorbed by the tofu.
For the entire month of September, I went through the alphabet creating recipes that This vegetable stir fry is awesome. Packed with flavors, this Last week, I had a block of tofu sitting in my refrigerator. And I decided to make a stir-fry out of it using Thai basil. It turned out so well and I am so excited to share this recipe with you guys! Vegan Thai Cashew Delight Recipe with Tofu and Veggies.
Thus our article which we give the title: