For this article, I will discuss
French Onion Chicken and Asparagus.
You can cook French Onion Chicken and Asparagus using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of French Onion Chicken and Asparagus
- It's 2-3 of boneless skinless chicken breast diced.
- You need of Dry packet of french onion soup mix.
- Prepare 1 cup of low sodium chicken broth.
- You need 1/4 cup of dry white, or cooking wine.
- It's Bunch of Asparagus.
- You need 1 tbsp of corn starch.
French Onion Chicken and Asparagus step by step
- In a saucepan, bring to a boil, chicken broth, and wine. Dump in soup mix and let simmer a few min. Remove from heat and set aside..
- In a large pan cook chicken untill done, add sauce and asparagus. Mix corn starch with 1-1 1/2 tbsp water and add to pan. Let simmer untill sauce thickens..
- Serve hot, goes well with mashed potatoes..
Thus our article which we give the title: