For this article, I will discuss
Thai Shrimp and Green Bean Curry.
You can cook Thai Shrimp and Green Bean Curry using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Thai Shrimp and Green Bean Curry
- Prepare of raw shrimp,peeled and deveined.
- Prepare of carrot, julienne (or shredded).
- It's of Green beans, halved.
- It's of Coconut oil.
- You need of garlic cloves, minced.
- It's of thai red curry paste.
- It's of light brown sugar (or full tbs if u still find it too spicy).
- It's of fish sauce.
- Prepare of water.
- Prepare of Green onions (for garnish).
Thai Shrimp and Green Bean Curry step by step
- In a saucepan, heat oil and sauté garlic until fragrant. (About 2 min).
- Add the curry paste, fish sauce and brown sugar. Cook together for 1 min..
- Pour in water, stir until the curry paste has dissolved (should be sauce consistency now).
- Add your green beans and shredded carrots and cook 3-4 min..
- Add your shrimp, stir together and allow to cook for about 5 min until shrimp is pink and cooked through..
- Serve over brown or white rice, Garnish with sliced green onion..
Thus our article which we give the title: