For this article, I will discuss
Tomato chat. Nhớ cho lần đăng nhập sau. ×. ×. Tomato chat is very tasty and easy to make street chat. Tomato chat is very tasty and easy to.
Join the hottest Tomato chatrooms online! Sign up for your free Tomato chat account now and meet hundreds of Arkansas singles online! Tomato is a video chat app that brings the world to your fingertips! You can cook Tomato chat using 23 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tomato chat
- You need of tomatoes, roughly chopped.
- You need of potatoes. boil and mashed.
- You need of ghee.
- It's of cumin seeds.
- You need of ginger grated.
- Prepare of green chillies, chopped.
- Prepare of poppy seeds.
- You need of cashew finely chopped.
- You need of turmeric powder.
- It's of Coriander powder.
- It's of red chilli powder.
- You need of cumin powder.
- It's of Salt.
- It's of black salt.
- You need of chat masala.
- It's of tamarind pulp.
- Prepare of lemon juice.
- It's of Coriander leaves chopped.
- It's of For garnishing.
- Prepare of Meethi chutney.
- You need of Mathri or chips or any available namkeen sev.
- You need of Tamarind chutney.
- You need of Chopped Onion.
You will find it so relaxing to video chat with funny strangers throughout the world. Download the latest version of Tomato Messenger for Android. Tomato Messenger is a messaging app for people fond of chatting. Call Free Messenger is a communication.
Tomato chat step by step
- First, arrange all the ingredients together..
- Take a pan or iron tawa put on fire. add ghee heat it then adds cumin seeds, ginger, green chillies, poppy seeds, and cashew, saute untill they turn golden.Add turmeric powder,red chilli powder,mix well.now add coriander powder,1tsp cumin powder, and add chopped tomatoes.mix well cook for two minutes then add black salt and normal salt mix very well.cook on medium flame for 2 minutes.Add 1/2 cup water add garam masala powder.Then cover with a lid and cook untill the tomatoes turn soft and mashy..
- Remove the lid.check the tomatoes add mashed potatoes, tamarind pulp, chat masala, cumin powder, coriander leaves, and mix all together.cook another two minutes. Turn off the flame. Add lemon juice.transfer to serving bowl.garnish with onion, namkeen mathri, and Coriander leaves. If needed sprinkle chats masala and cumin powder..
Thus our article which we give the title: