For this article, I will discuss
Texas Bean Casserole.
You can cook Texas Bean Casserole using 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Texas Bean Casserole
- It's of Ground Beef.
- Prepare of Bulk Sausage.
- It's of Bacon, chopped.
- You need of Lg. Yellow Onion, diced.
- It's of Kidney Beans.
- You need of Pinto Beans.
- Prepare of Lima/Butter Beans.
- It's of Brown Sugar.
- You need of Ketchup.
- Prepare of Smokey BBQ Sauce.
- You need of Yellow Mustard.
- You need of Onion Powder.
- Prepare of Garlic Powder.
- You need of Smoked Paprika.
- It's of Cayenne Pepper.
- It's of Salt and Black Pepper,.
- You need of Jiffy Cornbread Mix or Yellow Cornmeal.
- Prepare of Lg. Eggs.
- You need of Milk, divided.
Texas Bean Casserole step by step
- In a large frying pan cook the hamburger, sausage, and onion til meat is no longer pink and onion is translucent..
- Add the chopped bacon and cook for a few minutes longer. Drain all the grease. Add meat mixture to a crock pot. Add rest of ingredients to crock pot..
- Give a stir to mix everything together. Cover and cook on High 3-4 hours..
- Prepare cornbread and pour over top of bean mixture. Bake for 25-30 minutes or til cornbread is lightly brown and when toothpick or knife inserted comes out clean..
- Remove from oven and serve. 😋.
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Once the Texas Beans is done pour into casserole dishes (should have enough to make 2-3 casseroles)..
Thus our article which we give the title: