For this article, I will discuss
Steamed Potatoes and Red Onions.
You can have Steamed Potatoes and Red Onions using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Steamed Potatoes and Red Onions
- It's 4 of Large size potatoes.
- Prepare 1 of large red onion.
- It's of Old Bay seasoning.
- You need of Slap Ya Mama Cajun seasoning.
- Prepare of Adobo seasoning.
- You need of Mrs. Dash garlic and herb seasoning.
- It's of Black Pepper.
- It's of Dried Basil.
- Prepare of unsalted butter.
Steamed Potatoes and Red Onions instructions
- Wash and clean your potatoes and cut them up in cubes or wedges. Cut your red onions up into thin strips, add the potatoes and onions into a large size Bowl..
- And all of your ingredients except for the Butter..
- You must have or use a steamer pot or an electric steamer in order for this to work. Set your steamer pot up with the correct amount of water heat the pot over the stove..
- Add your potatoes and onions to the pot and allow them to steam for about 20 to 25 minutes..
- Test your potatoes to see if they are tender, after that add them to a bowl and place slices of butter over the potatoes, stir and serve hot. Enjoy.
Thus our article which we give the title: