For this article, I will discuss
Green Bean Tomato Sautée.
You can have Green Bean Tomato Sautée using 6 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Green Bean Tomato Sautée
- You need of green beans.
- You need of Cherry, or Grape or Tommie toes tomatoes.
- Prepare of large Sweet onion(s).
- Prepare of .tablespoons Light Sesame oil.
- You need of Salt and pepper to aste.
- Prepare of fresh lemon squeeze juice over the green bean mixture in the pan.
Green Bean Tomato Sautée step by step
- Place oil in pan, when oil is hot, add green beans, Sautée about five minutes Add tomatoes, whole or halved whichever you prefer. Add sliced or chopped onion, Salt and pepper, carefully squeeze lemon juice over the veggies. Make sure there are no seeds That may have fallen into the pan. With Chopsticks or tongs stir the veggies to coat and Blend all flavors. Turn heat to medium low, sautée for 7 -10 minutes or until beans are slightly tender. I like a slight crunch with lots of flavor. Normally I add fresh Garlic to most everything. I decided not to add it to this dish. Feel free to add anything you are hungry for....
Thus our article which we give the title: