For this article, I will discuss
Olive Garden - Pasta E Fagioli. Yes, this is the complete copycat of Olive Garden's heartwarming Pasta e Fagioli, which is a pasta and bean soup. And it's seriously so easy to make. If you love Olive Garden Pasta e Fagioli then you will love this simple at home recipe.
It's on heavy rotation at my house because we all love it so much! Pasta e Fagioli Soup (Olive Garden Copycat Recipe). Pasta E Fagioli is very similar to another hearty favorite, minestrone. You can cook Olive Garden - Pasta E Fagioli using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Olive Garden - Pasta E Fagioli
- It's 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 C of white onion, roughly diced.
- You need 1 C of carrot, shredded.
- It's 1 C of celery, roughly diced.
- It's 3 Cloves of Garlic, minced.
- You need 2 (14.5 oz) of Cans diced tomatoes, with liquid.
- It's 1 (15 oz) of Can red kidney beans, with liquid.
- It's 1 (15 oz) of Can great northern beans, with liquid.
- Prepare 1 (15 oz) of Can tomato sauce.
- It's 12 oz of V8 juice.
- You need 1 Tbl of white vinegar.
- Prepare 1.5 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of oregano.
- It's 1 tsp of basil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of thyme.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 2 C of water.
- It's 1/2 lb of Ditali.
The difference between these two soups is minestrone uses several different veggies and Pasta e Fagioli features onion, celery and carrots for. Others don't even get the pasta right—it's clearly ditalini pasta, which are short little tubes. If you want the taste of Olive Garden's famous Pasta e Fagioli at home, this may be the only recipe that will live up to a side-by-side taste test. This is a copycat version of the soup from the Olive Garden.
Olive Garden - Pasta E Fagioli instructions
- Brown hamburger in large sauce pot. Drain fat..
- Add onion, carrot, celery, and garlic to browned and drained hamburger in sauce pot. Saute for ten minutes..
- Add remaining ingredients (except water and pasta) to sauce pot. Simmer for about fifty minutes..
- Add hot water and pasta too sauce pot. Simmer for about fifteen minutes, or until pasta is cooked to your preference..
A copycat recipe for Olive Garden's Pasta e Fagioli (pasta and bean soup) for the Instant Pot. Hearty and rich, perfect for a cold winter night. Growing up, my favorite meals weren't like other kids. Two of my absolute favorites, polenta and pasta e fagioli, weren't evenly commonly known in. This pasta fagioli is loaded with fresh veggies, beans, ground beef, seasonings and ditalini pasta.
Thus our article which we give the title: