For this article, I will discuss
Sayur Godog / Vegetable in Coconut Milk Curry.
You can have Sayur Godog / Vegetable in Coconut Milk Curry using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sayur Godog / Vegetable in Coconut Milk Curry
- It's of beef, cut into cubes, boiled.
- You need of raw jackfruit, cut into cubes.
- Prepare of large chayote, cut into 1 cm length.
- It's of long beans, cut into 2 cm.
- Prepare of Paste:.
- Prepare of shallots.
- Prepare of garlics.
- It's of turmeric, peeled.
- You need of Other:.
- It's of galangal, smashed.
- You need of lemongrass, smashed.
- Prepare of Indonesian bay leaves.
- Prepare of water.
- You need of coconut cream.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It's of Pepper.
- Prepare of Chicken powder.
- Prepare of bit of oil.
Sayur Godog / Vegetable in Coconut Milk Curry instructions
- Make the paste by using a blender or traditional mortar and pestle until smooth and thick..
- Add the oil in a pan. Add the paste. Then fry until fragrant, add in the bay leaves, lemongrass and galangal. Keep stirring..
- When the paste turns darker in colour and it doesn't smell raw anymore. Add in the water..
- Simmer and keep stirring, then add in the beef and jackfruit, stir for about 5 minutes, then add in the rest of the veggies..
- Add in the seasonings and coconut cream. Keep stirring. Taste test..
- After everything is cooked, turn off the heat and serve..
Thus our article which we give the title: