For this article, I will discuss
Micca's Best Beans.
You can have Micca's Best Beans using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Micca's Best Beans
- It's 2 can of Canellini Beans (or your fav beans).
- It's 750 ml of Pasata (plain tomato pasta sauce).
- It's 1 large of Chorizo (try spanish or any with a bit of zing).
- You need 1 large of Red onion.
- You need 3 medium of Roma tomatos.
- It's 2 clove of garlic.
- It's 2 tsp of Cajun spice mix.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Paprika.
- It's 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 dash of Balsamic Vinegar.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Black Pepper.
- You need 1 medium of Red Capsicum (pepper).
- It's 1/2 bunch of Flat leaf parsley.
Micca's Best Beans instructions
- heat oil in large deep fry pan.
- add diced red onion and cook till translucent.
- add Cajun spice mix and heat till aromatic (i make my own and I will post the recipe shortly but u can use a store bought mix).
- add diced chorizo and cook till oils are released and you get yummy crunchy bits on the edges.
- add paprika stir through before adding tomato and diced red capsicum.
- add drained and rinsed beans and heat through.
- add pasata and set to a low simmer for 10-15mins.
- add shredded parsley stiring through as you take off the heat and add pepper to taste..
Thus our article which we give the title: