For this article, I will discuss
Bite Sized Baked Sausages with Peppers and Onions.
You can cook Bite Sized Baked Sausages with Peppers and Onions using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bite Sized Baked Sausages with Peppers and Onions
- It's 1 of large pack Italian sausage (hot or sweet).
- Prepare 2 of large green peppers, sliced.
- Prepare 2 of large onions, sliced.
- It's 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- You need 1/3 cup of teriyaki sauce.
- You need 2 tablespoons of garlic powder.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of onion powder.
- Prepare of Sprinkle Black Pepper.
- You need of Water.
Bite Sized Baked Sausages with Peppers and Onions instructions
- Place sausages into a baking pan and add enough water to cover bottom of baking pan.......
- Roast in a 400 degree oven, uncovered for 40 minutes......Sausages will be golden brown.......
- After 40 minutes drain water from baking pan, just leave about 1/3 cup water inside baking pan.......transfer sausages to a plate and cut into bite size pieces.....Then add sausages back into baking pan......
- Add sliced peppers and onions to baking pan, next add all other ingredients......as you can see I love using soy sauce and teriyaki sauce together ! 😂😋.
- Stir gently then place baking pan back into oven and cook at 400 degrees for an additional 40 minutes, uncovered......Stir after 20 minutes.......
- Remove sausages from oven and serve on top of hero rolls.....I toasted mine and added a garlic / margarine mixture on top of my hero roll.... 😋....... Enjoy 😉!!!!!.
Thus our article which we give the title: