For this article, I will discuss
Minestrone soup. Minestrone soup is an Italian classic! This version is made with cannellini beans, chicken stock, cabbage, potato, zucchini, carrots, plum tomatoes, and Parmesan cheese. Minestrone (/ˌmɪnɪsˈtroʊni/; Italian: [mineˈstroːne]) is a thick soup of Italian origin made with vegetables, often with the addition of pasta or rice, sometimes both. абхазская австралийская австрийская авторская адыгейская азербайджанская азиатская алжирская американская английская арабская аргентинская армянская африканская баварская.
Minestrone Soup is the sort of soup that keeps life interesting - it's filled to the brim with a variety of vegetables, potato, beans and pasta, in a. Vegetarian minestrone soup packed with veggies like celery, carrots, green beans and spinach and simmered in a flavorful, Italian seasoned tomato broth. Minestrone Soup Variations Swap the spinach for Swiss chard or baby kale. You can have Minestrone soup using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Minestrone soup
- You need of olive oil.
- Prepare of medium onion diced.
- Prepare of large carrots peeled and chopped.
- It's of celery chopped.
- Prepare of garlic minced.
- Prepare of fresh baby spinach washed and trimmed.
- You need of large russet potato peeled and cubed.
- Prepare of diced tomatoes.
- You need of tomato paste.
- It's of kidney beans.
- It's of low sodium chicken stock.
- Prepare of short cut pasta.
- You need of basil leaves.
To keep this low-carb, omit the pasta, you honestly won't miss it with everything else in this soup. Minestrone Soup I. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. This soup will thicken in the refrigerator as the residual heat of the broth continues to cook the vegetables and they release their starches, so stir in another splash of broth. Minestrone is a classic Italian soup made with vegetables and often beans and pasta.
Minestrone soup step by step
- In a large heavy bottom soup pot heat the olive oil on medium heat and sauté the pancetta until crispy, just a couple minutes. Once the pancetta is crispy remove from the pan and set aside..
- Add the chopped onion, carrots and celery and sauté until the vegetables start to cook down and caramelize about 3 minutes, add the potato and garlic and sauté for 3 to 5 minutes, you want all the vegetables to get a golden brown color all over..
- Add the kidney beans, diced tomatoes, tomato puree and the chicken stock, place a lid on the pan turn the heat to medium high and cook for 30 minutes..
- When all the vegetables are cooked (mixture should be slightly thicker) season with salt and pepper to taste and add the pasta (cook the pasta according to package instructions) when the pasta is about 2 minutes away from being done add the spinach and basil, cook just until the spinach is wilted . Serve with good crusty Italian bread and add some shredded Parmesan cheese if you'd like.
Here are minestrone soup recipes for any season - fresh green vegetables in spring or hearty beans in winter. This healthy and quick Minestrone Soup is the best! I have been so excited to share my Minestrone Soup recipe with you all. It is a fast and healthy version made with zucchini and fresh basil. If all were right in the world, there would be as many recipes for minestrone—the Italian soup of simmered mixed vegetables and beans—as there have been individual pots of it cooked.
Thus our article which we give the title: