For this article, I will discuss
Peppy Tamarind gravy / Milagu Kuzhambu.
You can have Peppy Tamarind gravy / Milagu Kuzhambu using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Peppy Tamarind gravy / Milagu Kuzhambu
- It's of Tamarind / in the size of a gooseberryamla.
- Prepare of water.
- It's of Ghee butter / clarified.
- It's of White urad daal.
- You need of black peppercorn.
- You need of asafoetida.
- Prepare of rock salt.
- Prepare of curry leaves.
- Prepare of chillies dry red.
- You need of Sesame oil.
- You need of mustard seed.
- It's of curry leaves.
Peppy Tamarind gravy / Milagu Kuzhambu instructions
- First take the tamarind and soak them in lukewarm water for about 10 minutes. Later take the tamarind extract..
- Take a kadaai and keep it on medium high heat, add all the ingredients given under "For the powder" saute them until they turn brown and grind it to a fine powder..
- In the same kadaai, on medium heat add the ingredients given under "Tempering", and pour the tamarind extract. Once the extract starts boiling, add the prepared powder. Give it a nice stir and allow it to steep in medium heat for 5-6 minutes. The runny consistency will start becoming thick and it will leave the oil on its sides. Remove from the heat and transfer it to a serving dish..
- Serve this with cooked rice accompanied by Paruppu thuvayal / Lentil based chutney..
Thus our article which we give the title: