For this article, I will discuss
Yam fry. All Reviews for Baked Yam Fries with Dip. I LOVE love LOVE these Yam fries. I don't usually put seasoning salt on them as it might make the fries even more sweet. and I don't like adding extra salt.
Yam fry recipe - This simple yam stir fry is known as Kandagadda Vepudu in telugu, senai kizhangu varuval in tamil and suran fry in hindi. It is an easy side dish that is prepared in Andhra cuisine , much. Yam Fry Recipe, Zamikand, How To Make Yam Fry Recipe. You can have Yam fry using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Yam fry
- You need 300 gms of yam.
- Prepare 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- It's 2 tablespoons of chilli powder.
- Prepare 3 tsp of coriander powder.
- It's as per taste of Salt.
- You need as required of Oil for fry.
- Prepare as required of Tamarind water.
Elephant Yam (Chena or Senai Kizhangu) is firstly cut into pieces, boiled and fried with spices until crisp. To make this yam fry recipe, the yam is cooked or steamed till tender and then sauteed with spices and grated coconut. The dish does not contain ingredients like onions, garlic or ginger. Once your family samples these crisp, sweet yam fries dusted with nutty, aromatic cumin, they will request.
Yam fry instructions
- Boil yam in tamarind water for 10 mins..
- Prepare the masala for yam fry. Add turmeric, chilli, coriander powder with little salt and tamarind water make as paste..
- Coat each yam piece with this masala and let them sit for 20 mins before shallow fry..
- Fry in tawa with medium heat and enjoy hot..
Yam fry recipe, Senaikizhangu varuval recipe - A spicy fry that goes well with even with rice and curd. Attimes weekday lunches are boring to cook and last week was one such day when I was just in no. Crispy yam fries are a well-known Nigerian snack and side dish. They can be shallow-fried in oil or baked in the oven for a slightly healthier variation (see Tip). Serve fries warm with some obe ata or.
Thus our article which we give the title: