For this article, I will discuss
Cheesy Potato Bacon Soup.
You can have Cheesy Potato Bacon Soup using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheesy Potato Bacon Soup
- Prepare 6 large of Red potatos.
- Prepare 1 large of Spanish onion.
- Prepare 1 bunch of Green onions.
- It's 1/2 cup of Flour.
- It's 1 packages of Bacon(I use maple cured).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Garlic plus.
- You need 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
- It's 1 cup of Old cheddar cheese.
- It's 1 cup of Shredded havarti.
- You need 1 tbsp of Sour cream.
- It's 2 cup of Butter.
- Prepare 2 cup of Milk.
- It's 1 can of Cheddar cheese soup.
Cheesy Potato Bacon Soup instructions
- Wash and cut red potatoes into cubes.
- Boil in pot of salted water until you can stick a fork through.
- Meanwhile chop onion and sauté until soft set aside.
- Melt butter in large pot and add flour stirring frequently then add milk slowly and stir until smooth and thick add canned soup whisking frequently.
- Add cheese when sauce starts to thicken and all dried ingredients.
- Add cooked potatoes (drained ) and sautéed onions and cover on med heat for 35 minutes.
- Finish off with crumbled bacon and dollop of sour cream.....enjoy.
Thus our article which we give the title: