For this article, I will discuss
Green bean bow tie Alfredo.
You can cook Green bean bow tie Alfredo using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Green bean bow tie Alfredo
- Prepare 1 box of box of bow tie pasta.
- Prepare 16 oz of cheese creations ragu Classic Alfredo sauce.
- Prepare 1 1/2 can of cut green beans.
Green bean bow tie Alfredo instructions
- you'll need 3 pots 1 large pot for the bow tie pasta put on boil 4 quarts of water for each 12 oz if desired add 1tsp. salt add bow ties and return to boil cool uncovered for 12-14mins or until tender remove and drain.
- put sauce in small pot and boil for 5-10mins. or until bubbling on medium-high heat let cool for few mins..
- put beans in small pot and cook them for 5-10mins or until bubbling drain.
- after all is drained and cooled down some put pasta on/in bowl or plate then beans them sauce ontop then serve.
Thus our article which we give the title: