For this article, I will discuss
Tofu in coconut/cashew sauce & fried green beans. Tofu, Cauliflower, sweet potatoes, bell pepper, garlic, turmeric, ginger and simmer in in this coconut curry dish. Everything is simmered in light coconut milk with a little tomato sauce and plenty of aromatic spices to make it rich and creamy and FLAVORFUL. This Cashew Tofu stir-fry is loaded up with healthy veggies, crispy tofu, roasted cashews, and tossed with a simple ginger stir-fry sauce.
Combine soy milk, peanut butter, coconut milk, and tahini together in a large saucepan over medium heat. Coconut sugar : A traditional sweetener used in Thailand for curries! When the tofu is done baking, add it to the peanut sauce and stir to coat. You can have Tofu in coconut/cashew sauce & fried green beans using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tofu in coconut/cashew sauce & fried green beans
- It's of extra firm tofu (1 brick).
- Prepare of green beans, washed & cut in 2” pieces.
- It's of toasted cashews (unsalted).
- It's of unsweetened coconut milk.
- You need of ” ginger, peeled & grated.
- It's of garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare of soy sauce.
- Prepare of molasses.
- Prepare of dried scallions.
- You need of oil (avoid olive oil this time).
- Prepare of rice vinegar.
- Prepare of salt & pepper.
The rice should also be done by now. Whip up a simply grilled tofu satay in a coconut, curry paste, and peanut butter sauce. It's vegetarian, vegan, and finger-licking delicious. Whip up a quick and easy vegan coconut-based satay sauce for grilled tofu, and have all the vegetarians and vegans at your outdoor barbecue thanking you.
Tofu in coconut/cashew sauce & fried green beans instructions
- Halve the tofu brick horizontally and place on paper towels to absorb as much water as possible. Heat 1 tbsp oil in a pan on high heat, until it glistens. Season the tofu on all sides with salt / pepper and fry at least 4 minutes per side, or until golden and crispy. Be careful not to move it except for flipping, to avoid it from breaking. Reserve..
- Add 1 tbsp oil to the same pan and sauté the green beans for 3-4 minutes, or until blisters appear. Place in a bowl and reserve..
- One more tbsp oil into the pan, and this time add the minced ginger and garlic. Sauté until fragrant (30 seconds, more or less). Add coconut milk, soy sauce, molasses. Turn down heat to low and reduce the sauce to half, stirring constantly, until it thickens and becomes syrupy (this will take some 12-15 minutes)..
- Add cashews and cook in the sauce for 2 minutes. Cube the tofu and add to the sauce, mixing carefully to coat the cubes without breaking them..
- To serve, toss the green beans with rice wine and dried scallions. Serve the whole thing in a bowl with your favorite starch (we used steamed basmati rice). Yummers!.
Add the coconut milk, tomato sauce, broth, ground cashews and raisins. Stir until liquids are well combined. Toss in the tofu and stir. Serve immediately over brown rice, if desired, and garnished. Just four easy ingredients: cashews, garlic, salt, and water!
Thus our article which we give the title: