For this article, I will discuss
Sweet Onion Corn Bake.
You can have Sweet Onion Corn Bake using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sweet Onion Corn Bake
- It's of large sweet onions, thinly sliced.
- You need of butter.
- It's of cheddar cheese, divided.
- You need of sour cream.
- It's of milk.
- It's of dill.
- It's of salt.
- Prepare of large eggs beaten.
- Prepare of can cream corn.
- You need of package cornbread.
- Prepare of hot sauce.
Sweet Onion Corn Bake instructions
- In a large skillet, saute onions in butter until tender. In a small bowl, combine the sour cream, milk, dill and salt until blended; stir in 1 cup of cheese. Stir into the onion mixture; remove from the heat and set aside..
- In a large bowl, combine the egg, corn, cornbread mix and hot pepper sauce. Pour into a greased 13x9-inch baking dish. Spoon onion mixture over top. Sprinkle with remaining cheese..
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 45-50 minutes or until a thermometer reaches 160°. Let stand for 10 minutes before cutting..
Thus our article which we give the title: