For this article, I will discuss
Green Beans and Sausage in a Sauce.
You can cook Green Beans and Sausage in a Sauce using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Green Beans and Sausage in a Sauce
- It's of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare of grape jelly.
- Prepare of sausage.
- You need of yellow prepared mustard.
- You need of medium onion.
- It's of salt.
- Prepare of Heinz tomato ketchup.
- It's of green beans.
Green Beans and Sausage in a Sauce step by step
- Heat a pan and add the sausage..
- When sausage is starting to become rendered add the chopped onion..
- When the onions turn translucent, about 3 minutes, add green beans and salt..
- Stir fry the green beans, sausage, amd onions. When the greenbeans start to limp up, its time to make sauce..
- Form a crater in the middle. Add grape jelly..
- Add the ketchup and mustard.
- Mix it well and incorporate everything well. Make sure everything is coated stirring constantly, like a stirfry. Let reduce. Then let sit 2 minutes serve I hope you enjoy!.
Thus our article which we give the title: