For this article, I will discuss
3 bean hearty TOFU CHILLI. This easy turkey chili recipe uses lean ground turkey and a whole lotta beans! Amount of fat in Hearty Three Bean Chili w/Tofu - Cup: Total Fat. How much sodium is in Hearty Three Bean Chili w/Tofu - Cup?
Complete recipe on our food blog @ www. How To Make Three Bean Chili. Healthy, hearty and perfect for lunch, dinner or meal. You can have 3 bean hearty TOFU CHILLI using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of 3 bean hearty TOFU CHILLI
- It's 1 can of black beans.
- Prepare 1 can of kidney beans.
- You need 1 packages of extra firm tofu chopped.
- Prepare 1 can of chilli beans.
- Prepare 1 large of onion chopped.
- Prepare 3 clove of garlic chopped.
- You need 1 large of can stewed tomatoes with liquid.
- You need 2 tbsp of chilli powder.
- It's 1 tbsp of cumin.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- It's 1 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- It's 1 tsp of crushed red pepper flakes.
- You need 1 of bellpepper diced.
- Prepare 1 of extra can of stewed tomatoes ( optional).
- You need 2 tbsp of plain greek yogurt for topping.
- You need 1 packages of shredded cheddar cheese.
- It's 3 tbsp of olive oil.
This soup was super quick and easy to make. It's hearty and satisfying, without being heavy. I increased the chipotle chile by about a tablespoon, and I doubled the spices for more flavor. Be the first to rate & review!
3 bean hearty TOFU CHILLI instructions
- in a large pot add olive oil and saute chopped onion and bellpepper. let cook 2 min add chopped garlic. drain tofu, chop up tofu add to your large pot add all dry seasonings ..
- let cook 2 min. drain beans then add to pot add tomatoes with juices. stir let simmer on low for 20 min..
- top with cheese and plain Greek yogurt and salt and pepper.
- serve with tortillas or steamed white rice or the traditional corn bread. (optional).
Don't let the long ingredients list intimidate you! This chili is very easy to make and comes together in a snap. Beans and legumes are loaded in protein, fiber, B vitamins, iron and potassium. Studies have shown that adding beans to your meals can help lower cholesterol levels, and help manage and. This hearty vegetarian beet chili is made with roasted beets and beans.
Thus our article which we give the title: