For this article, I will discuss
Tomato chat. Nhớ cho lần đăng nhập sau. ×. ×. Tomato chat is very tasty and easy to make street chat. Tomato chat is very tasty and easy to.
Join the hottest Tomato chatrooms online! Sign up for your free Tomato chat account now and meet hundreds of Arkansas singles online! Tomato is a video chat app that brings the world to your fingertips! You can have Tomato chat using 23 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tomato chat
- Prepare 5 of tomatoes, roughly chopped.
- Prepare 3 of potatoes. boil and mashed.
- It's 2 tbsp of ghee.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- You need 1 inch of ginger grated.
- Prepare 2 of green chillies, chopped.
- It's 1/2 tsp of poppy seeds.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cashew finely chopped.
- You need 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Coriander powder.
- It's 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- It's 2 tsp of cumin powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- It's 1/2 tsp of black salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chat masala.
- It's 1 tsp of tamarind pulp.
- It's 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- You need As required of Coriander leaves chopped.
- It's As required of For garnishing.
- It's as needed of Meethi chutney.
- You need as required of Mathri or chips or any available namkeen sev.
- Prepare As required of Tamarind chutney.
- You need As required of Chopped Onion.
You will find it so relaxing to video chat with funny strangers throughout the world. Download the latest version of Tomato Messenger for Android. Tomato Messenger is a messaging app for people fond of chatting. Call Free Messenger is a communication.
Tomato chat step by step
- First, arrange all the ingredients together..
- Take a pan or iron tawa put on fire. add ghee heat it then adds cumin seeds, ginger, green chillies, poppy seeds, and cashew, saute untill they turn golden.Add turmeric powder,red chilli powder,mix well.now add coriander powder,1tsp cumin powder, and add chopped tomatoes.mix well cook for two minutes then add black salt and normal salt mix very well.cook on medium flame for 2 minutes.Add 1/2 cup water add garam masala powder.Then cover with a lid and cook untill the tomatoes turn soft and mashy..
- Remove the lid.check the tomatoes add mashed potatoes, tamarind pulp, chat masala, cumin powder, coriander leaves, and mix all together.cook another two minutes. Turn off the flame. Add lemon juice.transfer to serving bowl.garnish with onion, namkeen mathri, and Coriander leaves. If needed sprinkle chats masala and cumin powder..
Thus our article which we give the title: