For this article, I will discuss
Roasted red bell pepper and green bean pesto ravioli.
You can have Roasted red bell pepper and green bean pesto ravioli using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Roasted red bell pepper and green bean pesto ravioli
- Prepare of Garlic.
- You need of Green beans.
- Prepare of roasted red bell pepper chopped.
- You need of cherry tomatoes halved.
- You need of Capers.
- Prepare of Ravioli.
- Prepare of Basil Pesto.
- Prepare of Chicken broth.
- You need of Italian seasoning.
Roasted red bell pepper and green bean pesto ravioli instructions
- Drizzle a little olive oil into a pan and saute green beans and garlic until garlic is fragrant and is starting to darken.
- Add the ravioli and pour in chicken broth until it about covers ravioli and beans. Bring to a boil and cook to time of package directions.
- Turn down heat to a simmer and add Italian seasoning, red pepper, cherry tomatoes and capers..
- Simmer until the chicken broth is reduced. Add the basil pesto, stir and serve..
- Tips: you can add meat by starting with cooking meat in the oil at beginning of recipe..
- To cut down on prep time for a quick week night meal purchase jarred pesto, chopped garlic and roasted red bell peppers..
Thus our article which we give the title: